Position Title: Inside Sales
Report To: Director of Sales
Drives the sales activities with existing customers, prospects and incoming leads.
Essential duties and responsibilities are as follows, other duties may be assigned.
- Prepare timely customer quotations based on established guidelines and/or direction from the Director of Sales.
- Prepare sales presentations and proposals for existing customers and targeted prospects while generating additional opportunities.
- Develop and maintain current and potential relationships.
- Develop business plan for prospecting a targeted market segment.
- Prepare and update status reports, including key sales metrics, activity, closing, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Communicate new product and services opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through customer contact to appropriate team members.
- Assist in fulfilling the requirements to close sales.
- Participate in marketing events; seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events.
- Assisting in the training and orientation of new sales team members.
- Act as the liaison between the company and customer; coordinates customer replacement parts with the quality department and customer.
- Follow all safety policies and procedures
- Live our core values.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Associates degree in Sales or Business preferred.
- Minimum of (2-3) years of sales or marketing experience required.
- Knowledge of ERP systems.
- Strong computer knowledge; MS Office, Salesforce.com, Webex
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Exhibits a high level of integrity, organizational and presentation skills.
- Exceptional time management skills including the ability to effectively prioritize.
- Strong customer focus.
- Proven ability to develop new business
- Plastics experience a plus
- Estimated 25% travel
- Strong Customer Relationship Focus